- Binding Contract Exists
- Information we obtain on the website
3.1 We may collect information relating to your online interactions with us, including but not limited to your domain name, IP address, the date, duration and time of your visit, pages you accessed, documents downloaded, previous sites visited and the browser you used (online data). Online data may be collected from you automatically through the use of a cookie or other means.
3.2 Cookies are sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while the user is browsing that website. Every time the user loads the website, the browser sends the cookie back to the server to notify the website of the user’s previous activity. You may be able to set your browsers to accept or reject all, or certain, cookies. Doing so will still allow you to access our website, but all services may not be available.
- Why we collect information on the website
4.1 We may collect information in order to:
- Identify your security access to our website.
- Record your placement of orders.
- Conduct our business and business activities.
- Provide you with information and services.
- Receive goods or services.
- Share with our advisors and consultants.
- For a purpose that you consent to.
- Comply with the law.
- Monitor use of our digital services and website.
- Improve our services.
- Assist us to measure the effectiveness of our website.
- Respond to enquiries, quote requests or orders.
- Keep a record of our dealings with each other.
- Develop a data profile, which enables us to tailor services for you.
By providing us with information, you consent to these uses, although may opt-out of receiving marketing material.
4.2 We may disclose personal information:
- To third parties, such as members and employees of Beko Homes and external service providers, including business partners, advisors, contractors and suppliers.
- Where required or authorised by law.
- Where you authorise us to disclose the personal information.
We may use and disclose your personal information outside Australia.
4.3 Where we engage third-party external supplier and service providers, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that they comply with the Australian Privacy Principles and the Privacy Act 1988, but we do not accept responsibility for the misuse of personal information by those third parties.
- Security and confidentiality of website information
Beko Homes has implemented procedures and installed equipment to safeguard the security and confidentiality of your information when using our website. Whilst we continually review these arrangements to ensure we are doing all that is reasonably and technically feasible at the time to protect your information, because of the nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee that it is totally protected from hackers or misuse.
- Licence to copy for personal use & otherwise use our website
You are permitted to view the pages of our website on screen. You may also print extracts from the pages that comprise our website or download them to your local hard disk, provided in each case it is for your personal use only. Your personal use of our website does not entitle you to resell or otherwise exploit whether in trade or commerce or otherwise, our website, or any content from the website.
- Licence to re-copy for limited purposes
You may copy extracts from our website to individual third parties for their personal information, but only if:
- You acknowledge the source, being the Beko Homes website. The acknowledgment must include reference to the relevant web address in the copy of the material; and
- You advise the third party that these conditions apply to them and must be complied with.
- This licence to re-copy does not permit
- You or any third party to exploit whether in trade or commerce or otherwise, our website, or any content from our website.
- Incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form; or
- Any part of our website to be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- No unlawful use
- Updates & changes to our website
Beko Homes reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to review and remove materials posted on our website, in whole or in part.
- No advice given
The content of our website does not constitute any form of professional advice and should not be relied upon as such. Any reliance on the content of our website is therefore solely at your own risk.
- Limitation of our liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Beko Homes shall not be liable for: any loss, injury, claim, liability (including legal costs), or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of or any way related to: (a) any errors in or omissions in the website’s content; (b) any third party content; (c) the unavailability of the website, the content, or any part thereof; (d) your use of the website or the content, or any part thereof; or (e) your use of any equipment or software in connection with this website or the content.
- Governing law